The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson reaches Australia

Off-Topic. Remember to follow forum rules.
Ubergeneral Grunt
Site Admin
Site Admin
Favourite Race: Tarth

The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson reaches Australia

Post by Ubergeneral Grunt »

The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson finally reached Australian televisions today (11th January). Craig Ferguson has to be America's funniest talk-show host and certainly the one with the coolest accent.

The Late Late Show was the first show to be aired on the new free digital Channel 11 at 11:00am, which is certainly strange considering some of his content is only considered suitable for a late-night time slot in the US. Previously, he was not shown on Australian television at all, not even on Pay TV. Anyway, good luck to Craig, i'm sure he'll will be a huge hit in Australia and yes, your Australian accent is terrible. :lol:
Tarth cooks make best strudel, barbecue, bean dip, fish, cat food, smelt, piston rings, tofu and cam shafts...
surchk
Colonist
Colonist
Favourite Race: Uva Mosk

Re: The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson reaches Australia

Post by surchk »

LOL!

Awesome!!! I absolutely LOVE Craig Ferguson! I was also lucky enough get tickets to catch his performance live here in New York at Carnegie Hall. It was amazing and hilarious!
funsukh
Hatchling
Hatchling
Favourite Race: Humans

Post by funsukh »

Awesome! talk show by Craig Ferguson. I love to watch this show too, its so cool one.
Ànman
Hatchling
Hatchling

Post by Ànman »

Australian television lost any worth .. maybe... 10 years ago. Havnt watched it within my home for years. I dont even bother to plug in the atenna cable when we move house anymore.
YOU'RE A 255 CHARACTER LIMIT!
Ubergeneral Grunt
Site Admin
Site Admin
Favourite Race: Tarth

Post by Ubergeneral Grunt »

Australian TV has never been the same since the ABC stopped repeating Monkey.
Tarth cooks make best strudel, barbecue, bean dip, fish, cat food, smelt, piston rings, tofu and cam shafts...
Ànman
Hatchling
Hatchling

Post by Ànman »

... I have no idea what that is... I guess it's been longer than I thought. I think I stopped around the time bayblade was on cheese tv. ... That might have been back in highschool... Um. Stuffed if I know when that was.
YOU'RE A 255 CHARACTER LIMIT!