Deadlock II Strategy Guide

General discussion, queries, etc. about Deadlock and Deadlock II.
Ubergeneral Grunt
Site Admin
Site Admin
Favourite Race: Tarth

Deadlock II Strategy Guide

Post by Ubergeneral Grunt »

I found this page on Amazon tonight:

http://www.amazon.com/Deadlock-Shrine-O ... 276&sr=8-1

Having got the guide book for DL1 and because I have never heard of this book, I looked on Google to see if anything else on the book came up, but alas, nothing. There is no picture on the Amazon site. I'll dig deeper with the ISBN, because as a collector, i'd love to have this book(assuming it does exist). Since there are no copies on Amazon or anywhere else and there is a distinct lack of information about it, we can safely assume that it is extremely rare, assuming that it was released.
Tarth cooks make best strudel, barbecue, bean dip, fish, cat food, smelt, piston rings, tofu and cam shafts...
Ubergeneral Grunt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Deadlock II Strategy Guide

I tried looking at http://www.primagames.com via Web Archive, but all of the working dates are either too far back or too late. I'll keep looking and try to get a picture of the cover at least!
Tarth cooks make best strudel, barbecue, bean dip, fish, cat food, smelt, piston rings, tofu and cam shafts...
Tomgrakk
Colonist
Colonist
Favourite Race: Cyth

Post by Tomgrakk »

Yeah, it would be great if such a thing existed, so we'll have to find more evidence. Otherwise, we'll have to stick to this very website for our guides and strategies.

- Tomgrakk
Ubergeneral Grunt
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'll have to get on to writing more about Deadlock II, but I honestly don't know Deadlock II as well as Deadlock 1. Therefore i'd appreciate any help!
Ubergeneral Grunt
Site Admin
Site Admin

I just checked with Prima and apparently this guide was never released.