How to play multiplayer

Ask here for technical assistance with installing, running, etc. Forum related issues should be reported here, too.
Maug Chief Ro
Hatchling
Hatchling
Favourite Race: Maug

How to play multiplayer

Post by Maug Chief Ro »

Ok, first of all this is my favorite game of all time! That's right better than Goldeneye... well that's a tough choice. I am not super computer savvy, so my question is how can I play this multiplier. Thanks
Ubergeneral Grunt
Site Admin
Site Admin
Favourite Race: Tarth

Re: How to play multiplayer

Post by Ubergeneral Grunt »

Which game are you playing, Planetary Conquest or Shrine Wars?

The game's manual should be able to assist you in getting a multiplayer game set up. All English versions of the game, 1 or 2, Mac or Windows, should have the manual as a PDF on the CD.

If you have any more queries, just ask.
Tarth cooks make best strudel, barbecue, bean dip, fish, cat food, smelt, piston rings, tofu and cam shafts...
Maug Chief Ro
Hatchling
Hatchling
Favourite Race: Maug

Post by Maug Chief Ro »

Ok so I downloaded Hamachi. My friend starts a game and then I try to join what do I put in the pop up window. it says enter the computer name or IP address of the host. I put the opposite persons IP address then the join a game screen is blank. help
Team Sleep
Hatchling
Hatchling
Favourite Race: ChCh-t

Post by Team Sleep »

Has anyone replied to this OP last question? Also does a step by step guide from start to end on how make a multiplayer game exist? Please include links to the appropriate programs needed, versions of the games and OS required if any

In regards to that I would like to know how to create a multiplayer game using DLPC downloaded from GOG.com. using windows. I know I need Hamachi. Can someone elaborate on these things?
Tggtt
Ancient
Ancient

Post by Tggtt »

Team Sleep wrote:Has anyone replied to this OP last question? Also does a step by step guide from start to end on how make a multiplayer game exist?
you guys should have answered which game is this about.

Step guides:
DL1: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=319
DL2: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=327