OpenDeadlock: The Open Requests Survey

See what Deadlock fans are creating, whether it be fan games, art or scenarios.
Tggtt
Ancient
Ancient

OpenDeadlock: The Open Requests Survey

Post by Tggtt »

I don't know how many members are around and wish to express their wishes regarding OpenDeadlock.

I'm very optimistic that someone is going to give us valuable data.

If you have any suggestions to OpenDeadlock, please take our open survey.
Open Requests Survey.

You are free to write anything related. You are even free to identify yourself in there, but it's not required.
You can also start the survey, save it and return later.

Note: Email notifications and lost password requests are not working, if you have a problem, please PM me.

And please, don't write here what you wrote there before it's disclosed.

Thank you very much.
Emala XI
Hatchling
Hatchling
Favourite Race: Maug

Re: OpenDeadlock: The Open Requests Survey

Post by Emala XI »

I am new to this forum. What is this survey about? When I click on it there is just a blank form to fill in requests.

Thanks
Tggtt
Ancient
Ancient

Post by Tggtt »

Hello Emala XI,

I and a few other members are working on an open source clone of Deadlock called OpenDeadlock.
This survey is for adding the feature suggestions you think (or anyone interested on OpenDeadlock) that the final OpenDeadlock should have.

We already have enough details for a playable prototype, but I'm trying to make it free*, open, portable (not only for Windows) and community driven (democratic). Then, feel free to answer the survey with features you would like in it. (It's also your opportunity to point what could be improved in the original Deadlock games. We could implement these improvements in OpenDeadlock.)

Following that survey, we will gather text data in order to make surveys that would allow voting with detailed selectable options.

Please notice that It's not directly related to the original Deadlock and won't directly affect it.

* The original media files would be required to allow a look and feel similar to the original, but it would be allowed to recreate these as well.
osarusan
Hatchling
Hatchling
Favourite Race: ChCh-t

Post by osarusan »

This is awesome! Deadlock is one of my favorite PC games of all time, and OpenDeadlock sounds amazing. Thanks for working on this!
Tggtt
Ancient
Ancient

Post by Tggtt »

I would like to thank for the replies/responses.

I'm going to need to leave it online for longer since we don't have enough statistically yet. If it takes too long, we are going to need to discuss more about the features instead of using the survey that allows voting.
Belix
Hatchling
Hatchling
Favourite Race: Tarth

Post by Belix »

I added some suggestions, for whatever they're worth. :)